Hello world! So a few days ago, I wrote an article on things guys go through that girls don’t, in which I listed out some things that guys go through that girls do not. Albeit the majority of that involves having blood rushing to one’s baby making device. Of course, I am a big believer in equal representation and non-discrimination, so for today’s post, I shall be writing about what girls go through that guys don’t. Of course, I don’t know everything that girls go through. Or more likely, I don’t know at all what girls go through. So to make this a little bit more helpful, I’m just going to give it my own personal spin as to how I interpret what these things are to be. So, what are some things girls go through that guys don’t.
1) Things girls go through that guys don’t…giving birth. This is pretty much the mother of them all. Like, literally. Whenever I think about girls giving birth, all I’m seeing is this video that I saw back in 9th grade of a lady trying to squeeze a watermelon looking thing through her unshaven vagina. Suffice to say, it took me some very long months to like the vagina again. And thanks to my wonderful doctor friends, I’m reminded of the fact that girls cannot differentiate when they are asked to squeeze, so they end up squeezing the wrong hole and…yeah.
<–Imagine this image. But more yellow. And liquidy. And gooeyy. Not gonna lie, I give it up to you ladies for your already experienced (or eventual) pain of birth. I will high five each and everyone of you if I could. So internet high five to you.
2) Things girls go through that guys don’t…getting a period. When a girl says she’s on her period, I’m thinking of two things. Either this
3) Things girls go through that guys don’t…getting hit on wherever they go. Yeah, I can imagine most guys, even the most good looking of dudes, will not have girls whistling and trying to say hi from far away everywhere they go, so this is definitely something in the ladies only realm. So ladies, if a guy has ever bothered you and you did not want it, you have my apology on behalf of my malekind. Maybe one day, we will evolve beyond this. Until then, you have only #1 and #2 to look forward to…wait a minute, that’s not a good thing!
4) Things girls go through that guys don’t…glass ceiling in their career. You cannot erase 40,000 years of biology hard-wiring with 50 years of liberalism. I can only pray we’ll get there in this lifetime.
5) Things girls go through that guys don’t…heels. Self-inflicted pain. Although I have seen some guys tried to rock those platforms. But then you have something like this -> and I go damn…
6) Things girls go through that guys don’t…can’t pee in public. Pull over side of the road, let one loose? aw yeah. Greatest feeling ever. This somewhat makes up for all the ill-timed boners we guys gotta go through.
That’s all for today’s list. Hope you enjoyed reading it. And if it isn’t obvious enough, the above was done with tongue in cheek. The one next to your nose, not your arse. Share it. Love it. Cheers!
And don’t forget to describe and like the facebook page!
- The Endlust War Chapter 2: Failure
- The Endlust War Chapter 3: Destruction